Seat for a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a seat for a personal watercraft according to our design;
FIG. 2 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a top view thereof.
Throughout the figures, broken lines showing structure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a seat for a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
|D340221||October 12, 1993||Krieger et al.|
|D342052||December 7, 1993||Schoell et al.|
|D343160||January 11, 1994||LaPointe|
|D350325||September 6, 1994||Mardikian|
|D359469||June 20, 1995||Yoshida et al.|
|5540174||July 30, 1996||Kishi et al.|
|D444761||July 10, 2001||Momoi et al.|
- AU 97163 S (Yamaha Hatsudoki Kabushiki Kaisha) Jan. 3, 2002 [online] [retrieved Jul. 31, 2004] Retrieved from Australian Patent Database.*
- Carver Yachts Catalog, no page number, personal watercraft located at left, 1998.
Filed: Jun 16, 2003
Date of Patent: Dec 28, 2004
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (Valcourt)
Inventors: Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL), Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Greg Martin (Melbourne Beach, FL)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/183,611
International Classification: 1206;