FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the footwear upper embodying the new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a front elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a rear elevational view thereof.
FIGS. 1-6 show a sole in broken lines. The sole is shown for environmental purposes and does not form any part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for footwear upper, as shown and described.
- Hytest Boots and Shoes Catalog 1998, p 19.
- Hush Puppies Women's Fall 1997 Catalog, p 15.
- Merrell Spring 2004 Catalog, p 46.
- Merrell Fall 2002 Catalog, p 36.
- Merrell Spring 2002 Catalog, p 42.
- Merrell Fall 2003 Catalog, pp 22, 28, 41.