Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is an isometric view of an ornamental design of a digital assistant showing our new design.
FIG. 2 is a front orthographic view thereof.
FIG. 3 is a rear orthographic view thereof.
FIG. 4 is a left side orthographic view thereof.
FIG. 5 is a right side orthographic view thereof.
FIG. 6 is a top orthographic view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom orthographic view thereof.
The broken lines shown in FIGS. 1-7 are included for the purpose of illustrating environmental elements only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a digital assistant, as shown and described.
Filed: Jul 11, 2003
Date of Patent: Apr 5, 2005
Assignee: Motorola, Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
Inventors: Franco Lodato (Weston, FL), Hartmut H. Esslinger (Los Gatos, CA), Howard Nuk (Sunnyvale, CA), Nico Michler (Leinfeilden)
Primary Examiner: Freda S. Nunn
Application Number: 29/186,260