Seat for a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective illustration, from the front and right side, of the seat of a personal watercraft of our design;
FIG. 2 is a left side view thereof, the right side view being a mirror image thereof; and,
FIG. 3 is a top view thereof.
Where included, broken lines showing environment or structure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
Particular views of an embodiment that are omitted indicate that the particular view is plain and unornamented or that the particular view does not elaborate upon any portion of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a seat for a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
|D325556||April 21, 1992||LaPointe|
|D340221||October 12, 1993||Krieger et al.|
|D342052||December 7, 1993||Schoell et al.|
|D343160||January 11, 1994||LaPointe|
|D350325||September 6, 1994||Mardikian|
|D359469||June 20, 1995||Yoshida et al.|
|5540174||July 30, 1996||Kishi et al.|
|D399182||October 6, 1998||LaPointe et al.|
|D444761||July 10, 2001||Momoi et al.|
- AU 97 163 S (Yamaha Hatsudoki Kabushiki Kaisha) Jan. 3, 2002 [online] [retrieved on Jul. 31, 2004]. Retrieved from: Australlan Patent Database.
- Bombardier Sea-Doo Watercraft Year 2000 Models, RX DI, Aug. 29, 2003 (bearing a copyright notice of 1999).
Filed: Apr 2, 2003
Date of Patent: Jun 14, 2005
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (Valcourt)
Inventors: Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL), Kirk Aguero (Indialantic, FL), Greg Martin (Melbourne, FL)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/179,718