Seat for a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a seat for personal watercraft according to our design;
FIG. 2 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a top view thereof.
Throughout the figures, broken lines showing structure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a seat for a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 8, 2004
Date of Patent: Jun 28, 2005
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (Valcourt)
Inventors: Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL), Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Kirk Aguero (Indialantic, FL), Greg Martin (Melbourne Beach, FL), Rick Adamczyk (St. Cloud, FL)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/207,015