Seat for a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective illustration, from the front and right side, of a seat for a personal watercraft of our design;
FIG. 2 is a left side view thereof, the right side view being a mirror image thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a top view thereof.
Where included, broken lines showing environment or structure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The undisclosed views are plain and unornamented.
The ornamental design for a seat for a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 8, 2004
Date of Patent: Jul 12, 2005
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (Valcourt)
Inventors: Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL), Kirk Aguero (Indialantic, FL), Greg Martin (Melbourne Beach, FL), Jason Baldas (Warren, MI)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/207,013