Selected elements of a front portion of a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of selected elements of a front portion of a personal watercraft showing our new design, the perspective being taken from the front starboard side thereof;
FIG. 2 is a port side elevational view thereof, the starboard side being a mirror image thereof;
FIG. 3 is an elevational bow view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof.
Throughout FIGS. 1-4, the broken line showing of structure is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for selected elements of a front portion of a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
|D325556||April 21, 1992||LaPointe|
|D340221||October 12, 1993||Krieger et al.|
|D343160||January 11, 1994||LaPointe|
|D399182||October 6, 1998||Lapointe et al.|
|D444761||July 10, 2001||Momoi et al.|
|D464015||October 8, 2002||Bucaccio et al.|
|D465192||November 5, 2002||Bucaccio et al.|
- Bombardier Sea-Doo 1999, Product Brochure, Everybody′s Doin′it.
Filed: Jul 28, 2003
Date of Patent: Jul 12, 2005
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (Montreal)
Inventors: Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Jason Baldas (Warren, MI), Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL)
Primary Examiner: Lisa Lichtenstein
Attorney: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/187,052