Tooth-shaped bottle cap
Latest Warner-Lambert Company LLC Patents:
- COMPOSITIONS OF ESSENTIALLY PURE FORM IV OF N-((R)-2,3-DIHYDROXYPROPOXY)-3,4-DIFLUORO-2-(2-FLUORO-4-IODO-PHENYLAMINO)-BENZAMIDE AND USES THEREOF
- Methods of treating neurofibromatosis with N-((R)-2,3-dihydroxypropoxy)-3,4-difluoro-2-(2-fluoro-4-iodophenylamino)-benzamide
- METHODS OF TREATING NEUROFIBROMATOSIS WITH N-((R)-2,3-DIHYDROXYPROPOXY)-3,4-DIFLUORO-2-(2-FLUORO-4-IODOPHENYLAMINO)-BENZAMIDE
- Compositions of essentially pure form IV of N-((R)-2,3-dihydroxypropoxy)-3,4-difluoro-2-(2-fluoro-4-iodo-phenylamino)-benzamide and uses thereof
- Antibodies to M-CSF
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a tooth-shaped bottle cap.
FIG. 2 is a top plan view of the bottle cap.
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view of the bottle cap.
FIG. 4 is a 45° side elevational view of the bottle cap; and,
FIG. 5 is a bottom plan view of the bottle cap.
The ornamental design which is claimed is shown in solid lines in the drawings. The broken lines in the drawings are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a tooth-shaped bottle cap, as shown and described.
|D119626||March 1940||La Due et al.|
|D270407||September 6, 1983||Ochwat|
|D278801||May 14, 1985||Long|
|D284227||June 10, 1986||Dagowitz et al.|
|D292465||October 27, 1987||Session|
|D341774||November 30, 1993||Felz|
|D394013||May 5, 1998||Morelli et al.|
|D420923||February 22, 2000||de Janasz|
|D448512||September 25, 2001||Plyphetch|
- Images of a “Tooth Ache Candy” container commercially available from Exclusive Brands, 33-5 Cheviot Pl. Toronto, Ont. M9A2E3 (5 sheets). Images taken on Sep. 27, 2004.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/211,227, Tooth-Shaped Bottle Cap, filed Aug. 12, 2004.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/221,206, A Bottle, filed Aug. 12, 2004.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/211,205, Tooth-Shaped Bottle Cap, filed Aug. 12, 2004.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/211,223, Tooth-Shaped Bottle Cap, filed Aug. 12, 2004.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/211,222, A Bottle, filed Aug. 12, 2004.
Filed: Aug 12, 2004
Date of Patent: Aug 16, 2005
Assignee: Warner-Lambert Company LLC (Morris Plains, NJ)
Inventors: Bradford A. Grant (Bridgewater, NJ), John C. Costello (Wellesley, MA), Alexandre Hennen (Cambridge, MA)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Assistant Examiner: Susan Bennett-Hattan
Attorney: Kenneth C. Lemke
Application Number: 29/211,226