- Composition containing amino acids and process for producing same
- Agents and mechanisms for treating hypercholesterolemia
- Mobile device management based on predicted base station behavior
- Surface mounter and method of correcting recognition error
- Power management for remote antenna units in distributed antenna systems
FIGS. 1 and 2 are perspective views from opposite sides of a lighting unit showing my new design;
FIGS. 3 and 4 are opposite side views of the lighting unit of FIGS. 1 and 2; and,
FIG. 5 is a fragmentary bottom view of the lighting unit of FIGS. 1 and 2, with one of the panels being shown broken away for illustrative purposes only.
The ornamental design for a lighting unit, as shown and described.
|D292322||October 13, 1987||Krol|
|D330268||October 13, 1992||Jaksich|
- Architectural Record, Aug. 1963, p. 66, “Troffer” fixture in center right of page.□□“Fluorescent Lamp Catalogs”.
- Miller Lighting Catalog 1964/1965, p. 10, “Permilux Dropped Dish Diffuser” in lower half of photo. “Fluorescent Lamp Catalogs”.