Latest Kawasaki Jukogyo Kabushiki Kaisha Patents:
- TEACHING SYSTEM
- METHOD OF MANUFACTURING INTERMEDIATE PRODUCT OF AIRCRAFT PART AND AIRCRAFT PART
- Transmission controller for toroidal continuously variable transmission
- UNDERWATER DOCKING SYSTEM, UNDERWATER VEHICLE, AND UNDERWATER STATION
- COMBUSTION ASH HANDLING METHOD AND SYSTEM, AND PETROLEUM-BASED FUEL COMBUSTION PLANT
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a motorcycle showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is another front perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear perspective view thereof;
FIG. 4 is another rear perspective view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 8 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 9 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 10 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 11 is a partial enlarged view, showing openings formed on the side cover of the motorcycle.
The ornamental design for a motorcycle, as shown and described.
|D384601||October 7, 1997||Hiruma et al.|
|D431501||October 3, 2000||Yamamoto et al.|
|D497329||October 19, 2004||Yamamoto et al.|
- Japanese Design Registration No. 1124207, published Oct. 22, 2001.
- Japanese Design Registration No. 1121547, published Sep. 17, 2001.
- Japanese Design Registration No. 1216437, published Sep. 6, 2004.
- Japanese Design Registration No. 1071597, published May 29, 2000.
- Japanese Design Registration No. 1090519, published Nov. 13, 2000.
Filed: Mar 18, 2005
Date of Patent: Aug 8, 2006
Assignee: Kawasaki Jukogyo Kabushiki Kaisha
Inventors: Shunji Tanaka (Kobe), Seiichi Ino (Kakogawa), Naoki Hashimoto (Kakogawa)
Primary Examiner: Alan P. Douglas
Assistant Examiner: Linda Brooks
Attorney: SAIDMAN DesignLaw Group
Application Number: 29/225,623