Latest The Procter & Gamble Company Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a bottle embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a back elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken lines shown in the drawings are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a bottle, as shown and described.
|D399431||October 13, 1998||de Baschmakoff|
|D435098||December 12, 2000||Kemmis et al.|
|D449101||October 9, 2001||Wolpert et al.|
|D455964||April 23, 2002||Patterson|
|D460917||July 30, 2002||Trabal|
|D471461||March 11, 2003||McGowan|
|D481636||November 4, 2003||Camacho|
|D509745||September 20, 2005||Hill et al.|
|D512642||December 13, 2005||Busa et al.|
|D512916||December 20, 2005||Floyd et al.|
- Taylor,Thom and Hallet,Lisa, How to Draw Cars Like a Pro, copyright 1996, MBI Publishing Company, p. 2,3,65, and 107.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/217,601, filed Nov. 19, 2004, Perry, et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/217,697, filed Nov. 19, 2004, Perry, et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/217,615, filed Nov. 19, 2004, Perry, et al.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/216,698, filed Nov. 19, 2004, Perry, et al.
Filed: Nov 19, 2004
Date of Patent: Apr 17, 2007
Assignee: The Procter & Gamble Company (Cincinnati, OH)
Inventors: Timothy Frederik Thomas Perry (London), Edward Adamson (London)
Primary Examiner: Stella Reid
Assistant Examiner: Elizabeth J Oswecki
Attorney: Jeffrey V. Bamber
Application Number: 29/217,699