FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of the eyeglass of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left-side elevational view thereof, the right-side elevational view being a mirror image thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for an eyeglass, as shown and described.
|3179950||April 1965||Gross et al.|
|D387084||December 2, 1997||Bolle'|
|D398021||September 8, 1998||Bolle|
|D476354||June 24, 2003||Chen|
|D483391||December 9, 2003||Hirschman|
|D483392||December 9, 2003||Chen|
|D513275||December 27, 2005||Yee|
|20060238700||October 26, 2006||Del Vecchio|
- Oakley Bottlecap Sunglasses. Downloaded Dec. 7, 2006 at http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Oakley-tcpake/lb.html. This item not cited as prior art but as general reference only.
- Oakley, Inc., “Oakley Official Eyewear Catalog 2002,” published 2002, pp. 12 and 22, Foothill Ranch, California.
- “Nike Skylon EXP” sunglass, printed from www.sunglasshut.com on Mar. 25, 2005, unknown publication date.
- “Bolle Mongel” sunglass, printed from www.sunglasshut.com on Mar. 25, 2005, unknown publication date.
- Oakley, Inc., “Oakley Yardstick” prescription eyeglass, printed from www.oakley.com, published Mar. 2003.
Filed: Feb 2, 2005
Date of Patent: May 29, 2007
Assignee: Oakley, Inc. (Foothill Ranch, CA)
Inventors: Peter Yee (Irvine, CA), Colin Baden (Irvine, CA)
Primary Examiner: Philip S. Hyder
Assistant Examiner: RoseLynn (Ulm) Cody
Attorney: Gregory K. Nelson
Application Number: 29/222,726