Latest Tanita Corporation Patents:
- Biological gas detection device, method, and computer-readable storage medium
- Processing device, method, and recording medium for graphical visualization of biological information
- Image forming apparatus that acquires data from an activity amount meter
- Poor physical condition determination device, method, and recording medium stored with program
- Apparatus for assessing muscle quality
The broken lines showing various elements of the sphygmomanometer are included for the purpose of illustrating non-claimed subject matter and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a sphygmomanometer, as shown and described.
Filed: Mar 7, 2006
Date of Patent: Aug 14, 2007
Assignee: Tanita Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventors: Tatsutoshi Kobayakawa (Tokyo), Hiroshi Kajimoto (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Anhdao Doan
Attorney: McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Application Number: 29/255,190