Latest The L.D. Kichler Co. Patents:
The single FIGURE is a perspective view of light fixture having four-way, ninety degree overall rotational symmetry and the overall shape of the glass pieces are rotationally symmetrical.
I claim the ornamental design for a lighting fixture, as shown and described.
|D441119||April 24, 2001||Crosby|
|D493560||July 27, 2004||Parres|
|D493568||July 27, 2004||Parres|
|D499507||December 7, 2004||Parres|
|D501058||January 18, 2005||Parres|
|D501269||January 25, 2005||Parres|
|D501270||January 25, 2005||Lee|
|D510452||October 4, 2005||Porter|
|D511858||November 22, 2005||Porter|
|D512177||November 29, 2005||Porter|
|D541970||May 1, 2007||Blackman|
- All fixtures on p. 181 of KICHLER's 2004 Catalog No. 104.
- Kichler Catalog Supplement K1101, p. S480, 2001 (6463, 6464).
- Kichler Catalog K102, p. 134, 2002 (2055, 2955).
- Taiwan Lighting, Nov. 2001, p. 82, item #BT-ML01.
- Home Lighting and Accessories, Jun. 2001, p. 13, lighting fixture in center photograph.
- Taiwan Lighting, Jan. 2002, p. 125, item #ML-107 and item #ML-103.
- http:lampsplus.com, 30″ contemporary bathbar #57989 and 9″W Contemporary Pool Table Chandelier #57986 dated Jan. 23, 2003.