User interface for a portion of a display screen
Latest Microsoft Patents:
- METHOD OF OPTIMIZING MEDIA USED TO DISPLAY MOVING IMAGES
- SIGNALING OF STATE INFORMATION FOR A DECODED PICTURE BUFFER AND REFERENCE PICTURE LISTS
- APPLICATION INTERFACE FOR TRACKING PLAYER IDENTITY
- POWER MANAGEMENT VIA COORDINATION AND SELECTIVE OPERATION OF TIMER-RELATED TASKS
- LAYOUTS FOR FAULT-TOLERANT QUANTUM COMPUTERS
The FIGURE is a front view of a user interface for a portion of a display screen showing our new design.
The broken line showing of the elements within the user interface and the unshaded areas within them form no part of the claimed design. The broken line showing of the portion of a display screen is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a user interface for a portion of a display screen, as shown and described.
Filed: May 23, 2006
Date of Patent: Aug 5, 2008
Assignee: Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, WA)
Inventors: Nerea Armendariz (Seattle, WA), Jennifer L. Sadler (Seattle, WA)
Primary Examiner: Melanie H Tung
Attorney: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
Application Number: 29/247,005