Latest Innovative Office Products, Inc. Patents:
U.S. patent application Ser. No. 11/789,692, is filed concurrently herewith and entitled “Folding Support Stand for Portable Electronic Devices,” the entire disclosure of which, including the figures, is hereby incorporated by reference herein.
The appearance of elements presented in broken line format form no part of the claimed invention.
The ornamental design for a folding stand, as shown and described.
|5383634||January 24, 1995||Liao|
|D357828||May 2, 1995||Liao|
|5497971||March 12, 1996||Spiro|
|5957417||September 28, 1999||Yu|
|6017012||January 25, 2000||Henson, Jr.|
|6113040||September 5, 2000||Yu|
|6412742||July 2, 2002||Yu|
|6533228||March 18, 2003||Yu|
|D495337||August 31, 2004||Zerman et al.|
|D538554||March 20, 2007||Tai|
|D539806||April 3, 2007||Yu et al.|
|20020088914||July 11, 2002||Yu|
|20040007651||January 15, 2004||Williams et al.|
- Cricket Laptop Stand, Dec. 10, 2007, http://www.en-genius.net/site/zones/engeniusBLOG/greenpowerZONE/grne—121007.
- “Notebook Spyder Laptop Stand” retrieved from the Internet at <http://www.ergostoreonline.com/notebook—spyder.html> on Mar. 8, 2007 (1 page).
- “Laptop Prop Laptop Stand” retrieved from the internet at <http://www.ergostoreonline.com/laptop-prop-laptop-stand.html> on Mar. 8, 2007 (1 page).
- “Standit The egonomic laptop sand to improve your posture” retrieved from the Internet at http:// www.standit.com/models.html <http://www.standit.com/models.html> on Mar. 8, 2007 (2 pages).
- U.S. Appl. No. 11/508,367, filed Aug. 23, 2006, entitled “Laptop Holder for Extension Arm”, (56 pages).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/261,219, filed Jun. 9, 2006, entitled “Laptop Holder”, (8 pages).
Filed: Apr 25, 2007
Date of Patent: Aug 19, 2008
Assignee: Innovative Office Products, Inc. (Easton, PA)
Inventors: Bradley A. Derry (Easton, PA), David VanDuzer (Slatington, PA)
Primary Examiner: Jennifer Rivard
Assistant Examiner: Angela J Lee
Attorney: Lerner, David, Littenebrg, Krumholz & Mentlik, LLP
Application Number: 29/286,166