Latest The Procter & Gamble Company Patents:
- Method for purifying reclaimed polypropylene
- Fabric and home care products comprising cold water proteases
- Method of improving skin appearance
- Apparatus for transferring and/or stacking products
- Unitary deflection member for making fibrous structures having increased surface area and process for making same
The broken lines in the drawing are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a cosmetic applicator, as shown and described.
Filed: Sep 2, 2008
Date of Patent: May 5, 2009
Assignee: The Procter & Gamble Company (Cincinnati, OH)
Inventors: Murphy Greene Mongeon (Baltimore, MD), Michael Eric Boyd (Abingdon, MD), Graham Clive Hufton (New York, NY), Ian Andrew Carnduff (New York, NY)
Primary Examiner: Janice E Seeger
Assistant Examiner: Zenia I Bennett
Attorney: Megan Chorey Hymore
Application Number: 29/323,865