User interface for a portion of a display screen
Latest Adobe Systems Incorporated Patents:
A portion of the disclosure of this patent document contains material that is subject to copyright protection. The copyright owner has no objection to the facsimile reproduction by anyone of the patent document or the patent disclosure, as it appears in the Patent and Trademark Office patent files or records, but otherwise reserves all copyright rights whatsoever. The following notice applies to the software and data as described below and in the drawings that form a part of this document: Copyright 2008 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
The broken line matter is not claimed.
The ornamental design for a user interface for a portion of a display screen, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|5042006||August 20, 1991||Flohrer|
|D440575||April 17, 2001||Wang et al.|
|D440979||April 24, 2001||Wang et al.|
|D478090||August 5, 2003||Nguyen et al.|
|20040218215||November 4, 2004||Van Sickel et al.|
|20070240079||October 11, 2007||Flynt et al.|
|20080034381||February 7, 2008||Jalon et al.|
- “37 Signals. This is Signal vs. Noise, a weblog by 37 signals about design, business, experience, simplicity, the web, culture, and more.”, Cover Flow and the scrolling horizontal subnav at the new Apple.com—(37signals, [Online] Retrieved from the internet: May 15, 2008 <URL:http://www.37signals.com/svn/posts/464-cover-flow-and-the-scrolling-horizontal-subnav-a...>, 18 pages.
- “CreativSpace image search—finally a cool image search”, [Online] Retrieved from the internet: May 15, 2008 <URL:http://creativspace.at/>, 1 page.
- “Dynamic PageFlip 3.4”, [Online] Retrieved from the Internet: Apr. 15, 2008 <URL:http://www.pageflip.hu/>, (Apr. 15, 2008),2 pages.
- “Great cover version”, Apple—iTunes—iTunes Jukebox—Cover Flow, [Online] Retrieved from internet: May 19, 2008 <URL:http://www.apple.com/itunes/jukebox/coverflow.html>, 1 page.
- “POD Tech Combine PDF's”, Adobe Acrobat 8 Packages: Combine PDFs | PodTech.net, [Online] Retrieved from the internet: Apr. 15, 2008 <URL:http://www.podtech.net/home/1761/adobe-acrobat-8-packages-combine-pdfs>, (Apr. 15, 2008),2 pages. .
- Del Strother, Jonathan, et al., “Cover Flow”, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Cover flow), [Online] Retrieved from the internet: May, 15, 2008 <URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cover—flow>, (Sep. 11, 2006),2 pages.
- Graham, Jamey, et al., “iCandy: a Tangible User Interface for iTunes”, Copyright is held by the author/owner(s). CHI 2008, Apr. 5, 2008, Florence, Italy, ACM 978-1-60558-012-08/08/04., (Apr. 5, 2008),6 pages.
Filed: May 20, 2008
Date of Patent: Nov 3, 2009
Assignee: Adobe Systems Incorporated (San Jose, CA)
Inventors: Andrew I. Lin (San Francisco, CA), Daniel Walsh (San Francisco, CA), Amy Poling (San Jose, CA)
Primary Examiner: Susan M Lee
Attorney: Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.
Application Number: 29/318,428