Computer screen showing icon shape and arrangement
Latest Sony Corporation Patents:
- COMMUNICATION CONTROL DEVICE, COMMUNICATION CONTROL METHOD, COMMUNICATION SYSTEM AND COMMUNICATION DEVICE
- COMMUNICATION APPARATUS, COMMUNICATION METHOD, AND RECORDING MEDIUM
- NETWORK ELEMENT AND METHOD OF COMMUNICATING USING A PLURALITY OF CONTROLS CHANNELS MODULES
- DEVICE AND METHOD IN WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Wireless Communication System, Wireless Communication Apparatus, Wireless Communication Method, And Computer Program
The perimeters of the portion of the underlying computer screen and the icon shape and arrangement are understood to be flush.
The ornamental design for the computer screen showing icon shape and arrangement, as shown and described.
|5237647||August 17, 1993||Roberts et al.|
|D406124||February 23, 1999||Newton et al.|
|D456028||April 23, 2002||Sakata|
|6611269||August 26, 2003||Uehara et al.|
|D497366||October 19, 2004||Sela|
|7216008||May 8, 2007||Sakata|
|D592672||May 19, 2009||Kwag et al.|
- Handbook of Designs and Devices, by Clarence P. Hornung, Dover Publications, Inc., Mineola, NY, © 1959, pp. 126 and 127.
- Graphic art Materials Reference Manual, Letraset, © 1981, pp. 226 and 259.
- Logo Lounge, by Catharine Fishel and Bill Gardner, Rockport Publishers, Gloucester, MA © 2003, p. 284.
- Trademarks & Symbols vol. 2: Symbolical Designs, by Yasaburo Kuwayama, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, NY, © 1973, p. 129.
- Trademarks & Symbols vol. 1: Alphabetical Designs, by Yasaburo Kuwayama, Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, NY, © 1973, p. 82.
- Logo Lounge 3, by Bill Gardner and Catharine Fishel, Rockport Publishers, Gloucester, MA © 2006, pp. 137 and 160.
- Logo Lounge 2, by Bill Gardner and Catharine Fishel, Rockport Publishers, Gloucester, MA © 2005, pp. 27 and 159.
- 1000 Icons, Symbols + Pictograms: Visual Communication for Every Language, Rockport Publishers, Gloucester, MA © 2006, pp. 12 and 13.
Filed: Sep 3, 2008
Date of Patent: Dec 15, 2009
Assignees: Sony Corporation (Tokyo), Sony Electronics Inc. (Park Ridge, NJ)
Inventor: Rajesh Lal (San Diego, CA)
Primary Examiner: Cathron C Brooks
Assistant Examiner: Karen E Kearney
Attorney: John L. Rogitz
Application Number: 29/323,920