Latest Research In Motion Limited Patents:
- Aligning timing for direct communications
- MANAGING SHORT RANGE WIRELESS DATA TRANSMISSIONS
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR CONTROLLING NFC-CAPABLE MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS DEVICES
- IMAGING COVER FOR A MOBILE COMMUNICATION DEVICE
- MOBILE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS DEVICE PROVIDING NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION (NFC) UNLOCK AND TAG DATA CHANGE FEATURES AND RELATED METHODS
The broken lines shown in the drawings of the clip are for the purpose of illustrating portions of the article and form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a clip, as shown and described.
Filed: May 11, 2009
Date of Patent: Dec 29, 2009
Assignee: Research In Motion Limited (Waterloo)
Inventors: Anders Fahrendorff (Ottawa), Kasra Youssefi-Shams (Waterloo), Felipe Oliveira Simoes (Kitchener)
Primary Examiner: Catherine R Oliver
Application Number: 29/336,849