Latest The Boeing Company Patents:
- Snag mitigating cable track apparatus
- Devices and methods of applying one or more testing forces to a rotor blade
- Mobile routing for non-geostationary orbit (NGSO) systems using virtual routing areas (VRAS)
- Self-contained cooling device for an electromagnetic interference filter
- Electrical multi-connector feedthrough panel and method therefor
The ornamental design for an attendant module, as shown and described.
|D284959||August 5, 1986||Berg|
|D380199||June 24, 1997||Beruscha|
|D400512||November 3, 1998||Korhonen|
|D425493||May 23, 2000||Cutright|
|D438532||March 6, 2001||Gargani|
|D489337||May 4, 2004||Murray|
|D517507||March 21, 2006||Johnson|
|D518451||April 4, 2006||Nussberger|
|D533092||December 5, 2006||Disselkoen|
|D542230||May 8, 2007||Merritt|
|D567776||April 29, 2008||Wells|
|D580373||November 11, 2008||Stange|
|D586740||February 17, 2009||Song|
|D586742||February 17, 2009||Song|
|D592595||May 19, 2009||Heinzen|
|20080058964||March 6, 2008||Nickerson|
- Photograph of ILF/SKM 767-300 aircraft, Aug. 1998.
- Photograph of KLM-777 aircraft, Oct. 2003.
Filed: Oct 2, 2009
Date of Patent: Mar 2, 2010
Assignee: The Boeing Company (Chicago, IL)
Inventors: Tina M. Lanfear (Hansville, WA), Harold Erickson (Mukilteo, WA), Hoi Truong (Bothell, WA)
Primary Examiner: Daniel D Bui
Assistant Examiner: Thomas J Johannes
Attorney: Ostrager Chong Flaherty & Broitman P.C.
Application Number: 29/344,760