Adjustable forehead support dial for respiratory mask
Latest ResMed Limited Patents:
- CUSTOM PATIENT INTERFACE AND METHODS FOR MAKING SAME
- Neck strap, crown strap assembly and headgear for a breathing mask
- Swivel elbow and connector assembly for patient interface systems
- DOUBLE-ENDED BLOWER AND VOLUTES THEREFOR
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR PROVIDING INTERFACE COMPONENTS FOR RESPIRATORY THERAPY
The broken lines illustrate environmental structure of the adjustable forehead support dial for respiratory mask which forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an adjustable forehead support dial for respiratory mask, as shown and described.
|4182458||January 8, 1980||Meckler|
|D328033||July 21, 1992||DiGuiseppi|
|D375018||October 29, 1996||Goto et al.|
|5803285||September 8, 1998||Hirota|
|6532961||March 18, 2003||Kwok et al.|
|D480640||October 14, 2003||Oyama et al.|
|D493522||July 27, 2004||Fu et al.|
|D501138||January 25, 2005||Uchiyama|
|D515698||February 21, 2006||Lang et al.|
|D528417||September 19, 2006||Matsuda et al.|
|D543620||May 29, 2007||Chu et al.|
|D562446||February 19, 2008||Chu et al.|
- Ng et al., U.S. Appl. No. 29/268,827, filed Nov. 14, 2006.
Filed: Jun 15, 2009
Date of Patent: Apr 13, 2010
Assignee: ResMed Limited (Bella Vista)
Inventors: Eva Ng (Erskineville), Vincent Chu (Darlington), Mark Bertinetti (Ermington), Scott Alexander Howard (Harbord), Murray William Lee (Quakers Hill), Philip Thomas Stallard (Denistone East), Joshua Adam Gudiksen (Mortdale), Susan Robyn Lynch (Bella Vista)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Assistant Examiner: Christopher Lee
Attorney: Nixon & Vanderhye P.C.
Application Number: 29/311,764