User interface for a portion of a display screen
Latest Microsoft Patents:
- Transducer control based on position of an apparatus
- Rigidly bonded trackpad with structural stiffener
- Augmented reality based community review for automobile drivers
- Obtaining information related to a shared frequency spectrum on behalf of a wireless network that lacks internet connectivity
- Opportunistic use of spectrum
The FIGURE is a front view of a user interface for a portion of a display screen showing our new design.
The broken line showings of the portion of a display screen, text and the other features form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a user interface for a portion of a display screen, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 26, 2009
Date of Patent: Apr 27, 2010
Assignee: Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, WA)
Inventors: Sander M. Viegers (Seattle, WA), Yong Woo Rhee (Seattle, WA), Benoit Schmitlin (Seattle, WA), Gaurav R. Doshi (Seattle, WA)
Primary Examiner: Melanie H Tung
Attorney: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
Application Number: 29/339,286