Lamp for road lighting
Latest ENEL SOLE S.r.l. Patents:
- Outdoor lighting apparatus with short range of very short range communication interface
- Outdoor lighting apparatus for fixed installation with control and communication circuit
- Lighting modules with optimized emission
- Lighting apparatus having a cover with optical section and cover section with hinging means interposed therebetween
- Public lighting fixture
The broken lines shown on the drawings represent environment only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a lamp for road lighting, as shown and described.
|4460945||July 17, 1984||Chan et al.|
|D573741||July 22, 2008||Lou|
|7420811||September 2, 2008||Chan|
|7544411||June 9, 2009||Baumann et al.|
|D600846||September 22, 2009||Hsu et al.|
|20030026102||February 6, 2003||Galia|
|20040196653||October 7, 2004||Clark et al.|
|20070141305||June 21, 2007||Kasai et al.|
|20090103300||April 23, 2009||Chang|
|20090222070||September 3, 2009||Daffer|
|20090268477||October 29, 2009||Zheng et al.|
|20090296393||December 3, 2009||Wung et al.|
|101 06 213||August 2002||DE|
|20 2006 010949||September 2006||DE|
|1 895 232||March 2008||EP|
|1 956 290||August 2008||EP|
|2 913 484||September 2008||FR|
- G. Gu, et al.: “Fabrication and characterization of transparent superhydrophobic thin films based on silica nanoparticles” Applied Physics A: Materials Science & Processing, Springer, Berlin, DE, vol. 83, No. 1, Apr. 1, 2006, pp. 131-132, XP019337220.
- International Search Report completed Jan. 7, 2009 by the European Patent Office in related European utility application No. EP 08 42 5399.6.
- International Search Report completed Feb. 16, 2009 by the European Patent Office in related European utility application No. EP 08 42 5645.2-2423.