Latest Michelin Recherche et Technique Patents:
- Drum for producing a tire, provided with mobile sectors
- Tread for heavy-goods vehicle tire
- Device for depositing a bed of powder on a surface, said device being provided with an electromagnetic-response probe, and corresponding method
- Tire vulcanizing mold with optimized closing
- Tire wear monitoring device
In the drawings, the broken lines defining the unclaimed sidewall, and inner bead depict environmental subject matter that forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a tire tread, as shown and described.
Filed: Feb 28, 2008
Date of Patent: Jul 6, 2010
Assignee: Michelin Recherche et Technique (Granges-Paccot)
Inventors: Brian P. Gannon (Greenville, SC), Joseph A. Stain (Shelby, NC), Derick Lonell Harris (Greenville, SC)
Primary Examiner: Caron Veynar
Assistant Examiner: George D Kirschbaum
Attorney: Dority & Manning, P.A.
Application Number: 29/304,290