Integral undermount stone composite sink with bevel
Any broken line illustration of environmental structure in the drawings is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The characteristic feature of the design resides in an edge where the undermount stone composite sink integrates with and meets the countertop surface, as more clearly depicted in
The ornamental design for an integral undermount stone composite sink with bevel, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|4175292||November 27, 1979||Morrison|
|5458769||October 17, 1995||Johannessen|
|6108831||August 29, 2000||Lombreglia, Jr.|
|6154895||December 5, 2000||Pisklak|
|6349429||February 26, 2002||Zurba et al.|
|7478443||January 20, 2009||Schneider et al.|
- Author Unknown. Undermount Kitchen Sink & Faucet Guide. Catalog. 2008. pp. 1, 8, and 96. Master Distribution Center—Trumbull Industries. USA.
- Author Unknown. Lansen Quartz Sinks. Catalog. Year unknown. 2 pages. Karran. USA.
- Author Unknown. www.lansensinks.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 3 pages entitled “Model Selection”.
- Author Unknown. Blanco Form, Finish, and Fine Craftsmanship 2009 Showroom Guide. Catalog. 2009. pp. 62-67, front and back cover. Blanco, Inc., Lumberton, New Jersey, USA.
- Author Unknown. www.blancoamerica.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 1 page.
- Author Unknown. www.homedepot.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 2 pages. Description of Pegasus 33 In.×22 In. Composite Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink, Slate.
- Author Unknown. www.fhpkindred.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 1 page. Description of Kindred undermount sink.
- Author Unknown. www.frankeusa.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 1 page. Description of Granite Sink.
- Author Unknown. www.swanstone.com. Website. Jan. 15, 2010. 1 page. Description of Undermount Double Bowl Sink.