Latest General Scientific Corporation Patents:
- Diagnosis of fetal abnormalities using polymorphisms including short tandem repeats
- Methods for the diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
- High-efficiency LED illuminator with improved beam quality and ventilated housing
- Through-the-lens (TTL) loupes with improved declination angle
- High-efficiency LED illuminator with improved beam quality
The ornamental design for spectacle frames, as shown and described.
Filed: May 27, 2010
Date of Patent: Apr 12, 2011
Assignee: General Scientific Corporation (Ann Arbor, MI)
Inventor: Byung J. Chang (Ann Arbor, MI)
Primary Examiner: Raphael Barkai
Attorney: Gifford, Krass, Sprinkle, Anderson & Citkowski, P.C.
Application Number: 29/362,584