Latest NIKE, Inc. Patents:
The broken lines immediately adjacent to the shaded area represent unclaimed boundaries of the design. The broken lines showing the remainder of the shoe are for environmental purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a shoe upper, as shown and described.
|D348764||July 19, 1994||Teague|
|D348765||July 19, 1994||Lozano|
|D362953||October 10, 1995||Greene|
|D380083||June 24, 1997||Lozano|
|D381799||August 5, 1997||Hatfield|
|D383295||September 9, 1997||Rask|
|D394144||May 12, 1998||Parmar|
|D401051||November 17, 1998||Hamel|
|D406449||March 9, 1999||Hardy et al.|
|D407199||March 30, 1999||Hardy|
|D415879||November 2, 1999||Lupo|
|D415882||November 2, 1999||McDowell|
|D447859||September 18, 2001||Matis et al.|
|D463098||September 24, 2002||Hui|
|D480545||October 14, 2003||Matis et al.|
|D543682||June 5, 2007||Matis et al.|
|D548948||August 21, 2007||Hui|
|D588350||March 17, 2009||Amphyon et al.|
|D602684||October 27, 2009||Henderson|
|D608539||January 26, 2010||Roundhouse|
|D611238||March 9, 2010||McDonald|
|D615284||May 11, 2010||McDonald|
|D617084||June 8, 2010||McDonald|
|D621147||August 10, 2010||Raysse|
|D625094||October 12, 2010||Raysse|
|D625504||October 19, 2010||Raysse|
|D636587||April 26, 2011||Williams, Jr.|
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Men's Specialty and Women's & Kids' Footwear: Fall 1998, p. 138, published Dec. 1997, Nike, Inc., USA.
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Men's, Women's, and Kids' Footwear: Fall 2004, p. 45, published Nov. 2003, Nike, Inc., USA.
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Performance Footwear: Fall 2010, p. 57, published Nov. 2009, Nike, Inc., USA.
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Performance Footwear: Fall 2010, p. 64, published Nov. 2009, Nike, Inc., USA.
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Men's Performance Footwear: Fall 2011, p. 12, published Nov. 2010, Nike, Inc., USA.
- Nike Footwear Catalog, Core Footwear: Holiday 2011, p. 2, published date unknown, but prior to the filing date of the present application, Nike, Inc., USA.