Latest Actuant Corporation Patents:
The broken line representations in the figures are for the purpose of illustrating unclaimed environment. The broken lines are thus not part of the claim.
The ornamental design for a pump end, as shown and described.
|D243087||January 18, 1977||Yeager|
|D257878||January 13, 1981||Schwartz|
|D270912||October 11, 1983||Sessody|
|4671746||June 9, 1987||Sessody|
|4976372||December 11, 1990||Rogers, Jr.|
|D323018||January 7, 1992||Coley|
|D323876||February 11, 1992||Furusawa|
|6068164||May 30, 2000||Totaro|
|D439310||March 20, 2001||Wang|
|D440730||April 17, 2001||Lu|
|D463452||September 24, 2002||Soderqvist|
|D485149||January 13, 2004||Sprouse|
|D499427||December 7, 2004||Wang|
|D520522||May 9, 2006||Bakker et al.|
- Enerpac—Actuant Corp.; Hydraulic Power for all Industrial Applications; catalog; copyright 2003; pp. 56-67.
- Enerpac—Actuant Corp.; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- BVA Hydraulics; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- BVA Hydraulics; image of hand pump; undated.
- SPX Power Team; two photographs of hand pump; undated.
- SPX Power Team; image of hand pump; undated.
- Simplex; image of hand pumps; undated.
- Nike Hydraulics; two photographs of hand pump; undated.
- Photograph of unidentified hand pump; undated.
Filed: Mar 18, 2011
Date of Patent: Jun 26, 2012
Assignee: Actuant Corporation (Menomonee Falls, WI)
Inventors: Jason W. Anderson (Howick), Nils G. Johannessen (Westmere), Kay Lap Gilbert Chan (McFarland, WI)
Primary Examiner: Robin V Webster
Attorney: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/387,845