Latest Actuant Corporation Patents:
The broken line representations in the figures are for the purpose of illustrating unclaimed environment. The broken lines are thus not part of the claim.
The nature of this product is a head for a pump, such as a hydraulic hand pump.
The ornamental design for a pump head, as shown and described.
|D243087||January 18, 1977||Yeager|
|D257878||January 13, 1981||Schwartz|
|D270912||October 11, 1983||Sessody|
|4671746||June 9, 1987||Sessody|
|4976372||December 11, 1990||Rogers, Jr.|
|D323018||January 7, 1992||Coley|
|D323876||February 11, 1992||Furusawa|
|6068164||May 30, 2000||Totaro|
|D439310||March 20, 2001||Wang|
|D440730||April 17, 2001||Lu|
|D463452||September 24, 2002||Soderqvist|
|D485149||January 13, 2004||Sprouse|
|D499427||December 7, 2004||Wang|
|D520522||May 9, 2006||Bakker et al.|
- Enerpac—Actuant Corp.; Hydraulic Power for all Industrial Applications; catalog; copyright 2003; pp. 56-67.
- Enerpac—Actuant Corp.; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- BVA Hydraulics, two photographs of a hand pump; undated.
- BVA Hydraulics, image of hand pump; undated.
- SPX Power Team; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- SPX Power Team; image of hand pump; undated.
- Simplex; image of hand pumps; undated.
- Holmatro; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- Nike Hydraulics; photograph of hand pump; undated.
- Photograph of unidentified hand pump; undated.
Filed: Apr 19, 2012
Date of Patent: Aug 7, 2012
Assignee: Actuant Corporation (Menomonee Falls, WI)
Inventors: Jason W. Anderson (Howick), Nils G. Johannessen (Westmere), Kay Lap Gilbert Chan (McFarland, WI)
Primary Examiner: Robin V Webster
Attorney: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/418,674