Tread for pneumatic tires
Latest Societe de Technologie Michelin Patents:
- Tire tread with sipes and a method for the manufacture of a tire tread with sipes
- Reinforcement comprising two reinforcing materials and tire comprising such a reinforcement
- Tread having a gradient of properties for improving irregular wear
- Filtering method for improving the data quality of geometric tire measurements
- Binary adjustment method for the angular position of the plane of a motor vehicle wheel
In the drawings, the broken lines defining the sidewall, and inner bead depict environmental subject matter that forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for tread for pneumatic tires, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 6, 2010
Date of Patent: Nov 13, 2012
Assignees: Societe de Technologie Michelin (Clermont-Ferrand), Michelin Recherche et Technique S.A. (Granges-Paccot)
Inventor: Denis Fleuriau (Plauzat)
Primary Examiner: George D Kirschbaum
Attorney: Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
Application Number: 29/367,376