Audio visual device
Latest Sony Corporation Patents:
- METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR HANDOFF OF MULTIPLE BEARERS WITH DIFFERING QUALITY OF SERVICE LEVELS IN A WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS APPARATUS AND METHODS FOR HANDLING SPLIT RADIO BEARERS
- INFORMATION PROCESSOR, INFORMATION PROCESSING METHOD, AND PROGRAM
- UNUSED PORTION OF RADIO RESOURCES
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR REALIZING FUNCTION BY CAUSING ELEMENTS OF HARDWARE TO PERFORM LINKAGE OPERATION
Portions in broken lines are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of claimed design. The dot-dash broken lines shown in drawings define, but are not included in, the boundaries of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an audio visual device, as shown and described.
Filed: Jul 16, 2010
Date of Patent: Jan 15, 2013
Assignee: Sony Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventors: Akio Suzuki (Tokyo), Kazunori Kusuki (Tokyo), Hidefumi Goto (Tokyo), Hirohisa Tanaka (Tokyo), Takuro Hibino (Tokyo), Xiaofeng Song (Beijing), Zhongsheng Hong (Beijing)
Primary Examiner: Raphael Barkai
Assistant Examiner: Randall Gholson
Application Number: 29/347,897