Latest MannKind Corporation Patents:
- HIGH CAPACITY DIKETOPIPERAZINE MICROPARTICLES AND METHODS
- Microcrystalline diketopiperazine compositions and methods
- Heat-stable dry powder pharmaceutical compositions and methods
- High capacity diketopiperazine microparticles and methods
- Method for improving the pharmaceutic properties of microparticles comprising diketopiperazine and an active agent
The broken lines immediately adjacent the shaded areas represent the bounds of the claimed design while all other broken lines are directed to environment and are for illustrative purposes only; the broken lines form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an inhaler device, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 20, 2011
Date of Patent: Jan 22, 2013
Assignee: MannKind Corporation (Valencia, CA)
Inventors: P. Spencer Kinsey (Sandy Hook, CT), Benoit Adamo (Mount Kisco, NY)
Primary Examiner: Jeffrey D Asch
Assistant Examiner: Eleni H Aldridge
Application Number: 29/404,464