Latest Dresser Wayne AB Patents:
- Purge and Pressurization System with Feedback Control
- KIT OF PARTS FOR A MODULE HAVING A NOZZLE BOOT AND A FUEL DISPENSING UNIT HAVING A NOZZLE MODULE ASSEMBLED WITH SUCH A KIT OF PARTS
- Kit of parts for a module having a nozzle boot and a fuel dispensing unit having a nozzle module assembled with such a kit of parts
- FUEL DISPENSING UNIT COMPRISING A LOCKING MEMBER FOR RETAINING A FUEL CONDUIT IN A LOCKED POSITION
- PISTON FLUID METER WITH IMPROVED YOKE ARRANGEMENT
The top and bottom are unornamented and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a fuel dispenser, substantially as shown and described.
Filed: Apr 4, 2011
Date of Patent: May 7, 2013
Assignee: Dresser Wayne AB (Malmo)
Inventors: Anthony E. Schmelzer (Austin, TX), Daniel C. Harrell (Georgetown, TX), Daniel Deruntz (Somerville, MA), Kent W. Robinson (Quakertown, PA), Eva-Lie Edvardsson (Solvesborg), Gian Pangaro (St. Somerville, MA), Jason Robinson (Tewksbury, MA), Kevin Burnett (Round Rock, TX), Russell Haecker (Round Rock, TX), Timothy Raymond Proulx (Nashua, NH)
Primary Examiner: Ralf Seifert
Application Number: 29/388,864