Electrical cord end
Latest Actuant Corporation Patents:
The broken line portion of the figure drawings is included for the purpose of illustrating environment and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an electrical cord end, as shown and described.
|D634709||March 22, 2011||Ichio|
|D666152||August 28, 2012||Riddle et al.|
|D667379||September 18, 2012||Fukushima et al.|
|D669033||October 16, 2012||Senk et al.|
|20110070758||March 24, 2011||Poulin et al.|
- Wikipedia; Charging Station; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charging—station; printed Dec. 13, 2011; 1 page.
- Pod Point Ltd.; Solo charge range; www.pod-point.com/products/solo-charge-range/; printed Dec. 13, 2011; London, England; 2 pages.
- General Electric Company; “GE WattStation™ . . . A closer look”; product brochure; Apr. 20, 2011; pp. 14 and 21.
- General Electric Company; GE Energy; “The other coolest thing in the garage. Introducing GE WattStation™ Wall Mount”; product brochure; undated; 1 page.
- General Electric Company; GE Energy Industrial Solutions; EV Charging Station Application Guide; product brochure; undated; 5 pages.