Portion of a display panel with graphical user interface
Latest Google Patents:
- Voice-activated electronic device assembly with separable base
- Methods, systems and media for interacting with content using a second screen device
- Cooling electronic devices in a data center
- Multi-layer-multi-reference prediction using adaptive temporal filtering
- HVAC control system encouraging energy efficient user behaviors in plural interactive contexts
The sole FIGURE is a front view of a portion of a display panel with graphical user interface showing features of my new design, wherein the stippling comprises decorative features that are part of the claimed design and are meant to portray the illusion of a contrasting surface.
The broken lines showing of a portion of a display panel, text, and images illustrate environment and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a portion of a display panel with graphical user interface, as shown and described.
|D341848||November 30, 1993||Bigelow et al.|
|6064381||May 16, 2000||Harel|
|6286137||September 4, 2001||Bleizeffer et al.|
|6545722||April 8, 2003||Schultheiss et al.|
|7171622||January 30, 2007||Bhogal|
|7694222||April 6, 2010||Steen et al.|
|8386651||February 26, 2013||Chassot et al.|
|20070157128||July 5, 2007||Haug|
|20090199098||August 6, 2009||Kweon et al.|
|20110029692||February 3, 2011||Chassot et al.|
|20110202843||August 18, 2011||Morris|
|20120124474||May 17, 2012||Suh et al.|
- Bulet039—Bullets 2, p. C18—CoreIDRAW! Suite 6 © 1996 Corel Coporation.
Filed: Dec 1, 2011
Date of Patent: Jan 7, 2014
Assignee: Google Inc. (Mountain View, CA)
Inventors: Jason Carlin (Los Angeles, CA), Marc Hemeon (Mountain View, CA), Josh Sassoon (San Francisco, CA), Rebecca Bortman (San Francisco, CA)
Primary Examiner: Mary Ann Calabrese
Application Number: 29/407,780