Latest Select Comfort Corporation Patents:
The subject matter described in this application is related to subject matter disclosed in the following applications: U.S. application Ser. No. 29/449,209, filed on even date herewith, entitled “Remote Control”; and U.S. application Ser. No. 29/449,241, filed on even date herewith, entitled “Remote Control.” The contents of each of the above-referenced U.S. patent applications are herein incorporated by reference in their entirety.
The broken-line disclosure in the views is understood to represent a portion of the article in which the claimed design is embodied, but which forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a remote control, as shown and described.
|D284839||July 29, 1986||Biesecker|
|D330376||October 20, 1992||Kawaguchi|
|D361262||August 15, 1995||Lusker|
|5801918||September 1, 1998||Ahearn|
|D401582||November 24, 1998||Gremchuck|
|5899210||May 4, 1999||Letherby et al.|
|6084644||July 4, 2000||Atkinson|
|D453753||February 19, 2002||Ahn|
|D470125||February 11, 2003||Jordan et al.|
|D478064||August 5, 2003||Jordan et al.|
|6681062||January 20, 2004||Yano|
|D492284||June 29, 2004||Suzuki|
|D492664||July 6, 2004||Christianson|
|D520989||May 16, 2006||Miller|
|7219830||May 22, 2007||West|
|D559832||January 15, 2008||Poandl|
|D562385||February 19, 2008||Camillo|
|D568827||May 13, 2008||Ikeda et al.|
|D595671||July 7, 2009||Glassman et al.|
|D603843||November 10, 2009||Einaudi et al.|
|D617554||June 15, 2010||Raile|
|D626534||November 2, 2010||Kim|
|7859514||December 28, 2010||Park|
|D631751||February 1, 2011||Fox et al.|
|D631851||February 1, 2011||Smith et al.|
|D632673||February 15, 2011||Isaias|
|7879008||February 1, 2011||Haury et al.|
|D647885||November 1, 2011||Choi et al.|
|D650364||December 13, 2011||Kim|
|D652715||January 24, 2012||Quinter et al.|
|D653960||February 14, 2012||Fox|
|8125368||February 28, 2012||McRae|
|D656127||March 20, 2012||Kay et al.|
|D656496||March 27, 2012||Andre et al.|
|8145269||March 27, 2012||Shin et al.|
|D659123||May 8, 2012||Kim et al.|
|D664947||August 7, 2012||Choi et al.|
|D672334||December 11, 2012||Tzeng|
|D672336||December 11, 2012||Lister et al.|
|D677047||March 5, 2013||Watson|
|D678876||March 26, 2013||Andre et al.|
|20020140668||October 3, 2002||Crawford|
|20050068307||March 31, 2005||Flora et al.|
|20050255895||November 17, 2005||Lee et al.|
|20060169754||August 3, 2006||Tseng|
|20080048976||February 28, 2008||Rak|
|20080062129||March 13, 2008||Lee et al.|
|20080169957||July 17, 2008||Rogers|
|20090198355||August 6, 2009||Powell|
|20100201621||August 12, 2010||Niikawa|
|20100263248||October 21, 2010||Stadjuhar, Jr.|
|20100315581||December 16, 2010||Koma et al.|
|20120218477||August 30, 2012||Shahal|
- “Fashion Triangle”, © 2009-2012 www.sogoya.com. [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 29, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.sogoya.com/productinfo id 3679itemno.html>, 3 pgs.
- “Miscellaneous google.com Design Search”, [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 29, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGRP>, 20 pgs.
- “Product: MLX-2—infiNET™ LCD Handheld Remote”, (c) Crestron Electronics, Inc. [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 28, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.crestron.com/resources/product—and —programming—resources/catalogs>, 1 pg.
- “Pyramid Time Clock Search”, [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 29, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.aliexpress.com/compare/compare-pyramid-time-clock.html>, 3 pgs.
- “Triangle Tablet, as satirized on “The Office””, [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 29, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.ecoolgadgets.com/triangle-tablet-satirized-office>, 3 pgs.
- “Voice Control LED Prism Led Alarm Clock”, [online]. [retrieved on Oct. 29, 2012]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.lightinthebox.com/voice-control-led-prism-led-alarm-clock p380522.html>, 2 pgs.
- Byford, S., “Neil Young reveals Pono music player, promises ‘the best sound anyone can’”, [online]. [retrieved on May 17, 2013]. Retrieved from the Internet: <URL: http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/28/3422018/neil-young-pono-audiophile-music-player-prototype-on>, (Sep. 28, 2012), 37 pgs.
Filed: Mar 14, 2013
Date of Patent: Jan 28, 2014
Assignee: Select Comfort Corporation (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Jeff Ingham (Minneapolis, MN), Joe Fleury (Woodbury, MN), Mark Dickens (Franklin, TN), Yves Behar (San Francisco, CA), Nick Cronan (Oakland, CA), Jenny Olson (Brooklyn, NY), Chad Gundelach (Plymouth, MN)
Primary Examiner: John Windmuller
Application Number: 29/449,245