Latest Target Brands, Inc. Patents:
The broken lines shown in the drawings are included for purposes of illustrating portions of the coat rack and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a coat rack, as shown and described.
|D253077||October 9, 1979||Wolf|
|D263653||April 6, 1982||Viets|
|D282793||March 4, 1986||Zombeck|
|D290196||June 9, 1987||Miller|
|D369032||April 23, 1996||Huang et al.|
|D401434||November 24, 1998||Meteer|
|D536902||February 20, 2007||Wu|
|D595518||July 7, 2009||Zapanta|
- Urban Outfitters, “Coming And Going Coat Rack,” http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26187799, at least as early as Feb. 2013, 1 page.
- SFGate, “Coat stands make for a neater look,” http://www.sfgate.com/homeandgarden/article/Coat-stands-make-for-a-neater-look-3287716.php#photo-2436198, at least as early as Feb. 2013, 1 page.
- Coaster® Fine Furniture, “Coat Racks Walnut Finish Coat Rack,” http://coasterfurniture.com/Item.aspx?ItemID=-2073142398&ItemNum=3057, at least as early as Feb. 2013, 1 page.
- Pottery Barn, “Cast-Iron Row of Hooks,” http://www.potterybarn.com/products/cast-iron-row-of-hooks/?cm—src=AutoSchRel, at least as early as Feb. 2013, 1 page.
- Pottery Barn, “Blacksmith Coat Rack,” http://www.potterybarn.com/products/blacksmith-coat-rack/?pkey=e%7Ccoat%2Brack%7C13%7Cbest%7C0%7C1%7C24%7C%7C1&cm—src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-—-NoFacet-—- NoMerchRules-—-, at least as early as Feb. 2013, 1 page.
Filed: Jun 7, 2013
Date of Patent: Feb 18, 2014
Assignee: Target Brands, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Daiying Huang (Medina, MN), Joel T. Bodkin (Minneapolis, MN)
Primary Examiner: Cathron Brooks
Assistant Examiner: Sydney R Buffalow
Application Number: 29/457,205