Charging unit assembly
Latest Philip Morris Products S.A. Patents:
- AEROSOL GENERATING SYSTEM WITH NON-CIRCULAR INDUCTOR COIL
- AEROSOL-GENERATING SYSTEM WITH CHARGING DEVICE AND AEROSOL-GENERATING DEVICE WITH END CONTACTS
- Apparatus and method for wrapping a sheet of wrapping material around a rod-shaped article
- SUPPORT ELEMENT FOR AEROSOL GENERATING ARTICLE
- Feedback controlled RTD adjustment for an aerosol-generating device
The broken lines are for environmental and illustrative purposes only and are not part of the claimed design. Specifically, the broken line depicted in
The ornamental design for a charging unit assembly, as shown and described.
|D281281||November 5, 1985||Matalon|
|D323292||January 21, 1992||Jones|
|5388594||February 14, 1995||Counts et al.|
|D356247||March 14, 1995||Manoukian|
|5417227||May 23, 1995||West|
|D371633||July 9, 1996||Chenard|
|D374817||October 22, 1996||Bertolini et al.|
|D403590||January 5, 1999||Wong|
|6532965||March 18, 2003||Abhulimen et al.|
|D514741||February 7, 2006||Cohen Harel|
|D527140||August 22, 2006||Harel|
|D548396||August 7, 2007||Chen|
|D578251||October 7, 2008||Bertuzzi et al.|
|D596787||July 21, 2009||Heam|
|D613903||April 13, 2010||Wu et al.|
|D624694||September 28, 2010||Zande|
|D625611||October 19, 2010||Higuchi et al.|
|D642929||August 9, 2011||Mansau|
|D643294||August 16, 2011||Thorpe et al.|
|D646574||October 11, 2011||Bore|
|D649708||November 29, 2011||Oneil|
|D656094||March 20, 2012||Wu|
|D677001||February 26, 2013||Liu|
|D681268||April 30, 2013||Wu|
|D681269||April 30, 2013||Wu|
|D683898||June 4, 2013||Kiu|
|D683899||June 4, 2013||Liu|
|20050092625||May 5, 2005||Brizzi et al.|
|20100163063||July 1, 2010||Fernando et al.|
|20100313901||December 16, 2010||Fernando et al.|
- Design U.S. Appl. No. 29/429,405, filed Aug. 10, 2012, including 2 pages of specification and 21 pages of drawing sheets.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/453,131, filed Apr. 25, 2013, including 2 pages of specification and 7 pages of drawing sheets.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/453,120, filed Apr. 25, 2013, including 2 pages of specification and 5 sates of drawing sheets.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/453,128, filed Apr. 25, 2013, including 2 pages of specification and 6 pages of drawing sheets.
- “English Translation of Notification for the Opinion of Examination”, mailed Jun. 25, 2013, in Taiwanese application No. 101304688 (3 pages).
- English translation of Notification for the Opinion of Examination for Design Application in Taiwan No. 102302688, issued on Sep. 27, 2013 (2 pages).
- English translation of Search Report for Design Application in Taiwan No. 102302688, issued on Sep. 25, 2013, and citing prior art document US D578251 (1 page).