Latest Target Brands, Inc. Patents:
The broken lines shown in the drawings are included for purposes of illustrating portions of the potting bench and form no part of the claimed design. Although many broken lines and solid lines are shown in the drawings, it is contemplated by the inventors that one or more elements made be removed or added such as the front and rear supports on the lower frame section, the rear supports on the upper frame section, the first compartment, the second compartment, the lower shelf and upper shelves on the lower frame section and the shelf on the upper frame section.
The ornamental design for a potting bench, as shown and described.
|D244819||June 28, 1977||Christen, Jr.|
|4099811||July 11, 1978||Barry|
|D254112||February 5, 1980||Handler et al.|
|D255738||July 8, 1980||Tome|
|D255853||July 15, 1980||Tome|
|D260209||August 18, 1981||Ferdinand et al.|
|D260837||September 22, 1981||Tome|
|4357881||November 9, 1982||De Long|
|4392436||July 12, 1983||Weiler|
|D287777||January 13, 1987||Hellwig et al.|
|4934280||June 19, 1990||Bae|
|D315071||March 5, 1991||Miller|
|5090398||February 25, 1992||Raymer et al.|
|D328125||July 21, 1992||Bae|
|D331334||December 1, 1992||Hollington|
|D342121||December 7, 1993||Lim|
|5318315||June 7, 1994||White et al.|
|D348573||July 12, 1994||Ewald|
|D361437||August 22, 1995||Sacchi Lodispoto|
|5509169||April 23, 1996||Drucker|
|D377127||January 7, 1997||Barrington|
|D379724||June 10, 1997||Lo|
|D391421||March 3, 1998||Steelman|
|D403826||January 5, 1999||Tisbo et al.|
|D406431||March 2, 1999||Tisbo et al.|
|5887878||March 30, 1999||Tisbo et al.|
|D415365||October 19, 1999||Nicklas|
|6086073||July 11, 2000||Tisbo et al.|
|D466717||December 10, 2002||Cho|
|D498608||November 23, 2004||Lawson|
|D502335||March 1, 2005||O'Hare|
|6860494||March 1, 2005||Chisholm|
|7137223||November 21, 2006||Purcell|
|7464945||December 16, 2008||Humphries et al.|
|7857328||December 28, 2010||Boss|
|20040004334||January 8, 2004||Chen|
|20080296245||December 4, 2008||Punzel et al.|
|20090212678||August 27, 2009||Sung|
|20100018442||January 28, 2010||Knudsen|
|20130047895||February 28, 2013||Huang et al.|
- Office Action dated Jul. 3, 2012 issued in Canadian Patent Application No. 2,768,778, 3 pages.
- Seesaa, “Cedar Potting Bench,” http://yumatusan.seesaa.net/article/142834139.html, at least as early as Jul. 2012, 4 pages.
- AboutBenches, “Gardeners Often Build Their Potting Bench Themselves,” http://aboutbenches.com/article/garden-potting-benches/, at least as early as Jun. 2010, 4 pages.
- Office Action dated Nov. 6, 2012 issued in Canadian Patent Application No. 2,768,778, 3 pages.
- GadgetGrid, “World Zone Potting Bench With Drop Leaf,” http://www.gadgetgrid.com/2008/03/13/world-zone-potting-bench-with-drop-leaf/, at least as early as Mar. 2008, 3 pages.
- The Family Handyman, “How to Build a Cedar Potting Bench,” http://www.familyhandyman.com/garden/how-to-build-a-cedar-potting-bench, at least as early at Nov. 2012, 4 pages.
- Office Action dated Dec. 12, 2012 issued in Canadian Patent Application No. 2,792,139, 3 pages.
- Forever Redwood, “Eli's Potting Benches,” http://www.foreverredwood.com/eli-s-potting-bench-1.html, at least as early as Dec. 2012, 2 pages.
- Office Action dated Mar. 14, 2013 issued in Canadian Patent Application No. 2,768,778, 4 pages.
Filed: Sep 30, 2013
Date of Patent: Apr 15, 2014
Assignee: Target Brands, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Daiying Huang (Medina, MN), Samuel J. Clavette (Stillwater, MN), Stephanie A. Grotta (Minneapolis, MN), Sara L. Pedersen (Minneapolis, MN)
Primary Examiner: Ricky Pham
Application Number: 29/468,421