Display screen or portion thereof with graphical user interface
Latest Apple Patents:
- Concurrent channel state information (CSI) capability reporting using multiple codebooks
- Flexible electronic subscriber identity module deployment
- SMS enhancement for new radio
- Access control for wireless cellular communication systems
- Techniques for gap-based feedback measurement in new radio wireless cellular network
The FIGURE is a front view of a display screen or portion thereof with graphical user interface for a showing our new design.
The broken lines around the FIGURE showing a display screen or portion thereof form no part of the claimed design. The broken lines within the FIGURE show portions of the graphical user interface which form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a display screen or portion thereof with graphical user interface, as shown and described.
|4018182||April 19, 1977||Knaack|
|D393489||April 14, 1998||Tobor|
|D418120||December 28, 1999||Okura et al.|
|D463444||September 24, 2002||Istvan et al.|
|D468748||January 14, 2003||Inagaki|
|D471227||March 4, 2003||Gray|
|D489291||May 4, 2004||Barelli|
|D496666||September 28, 2004||Krakirian et al.|
|D525982||August 1, 2006||Suzuki|
|D584363||January 6, 2009||Gordon|
|D592675||May 19, 2009||Bhat et al.|
|D607466||January 5, 2010||Prater et al.|
|D608366||January 19, 2010||Matas|
|D614637||April 27, 2010||Mizulo|
|D620947||August 3, 2010||Loken|
|D625322||October 12, 2010||Guntaur et al.|
|D629417||December 21, 2010||Weir et al.|
|D629418||December 21, 2010||Brown et al.|
|D636784||April 26, 2011||Loken et al.|
|8209608||June 26, 2012||Linyard et al.|
|D671126||November 20, 2012||Inose et al.|
|D676858||February 26, 2013||Inose et al.|
- “BORDS188.CMX,” Corel Gallery 2 catalog, Corel Corporation, B43.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/354,641, filed Jan. 27, 2010, inventors Anzures et al. (not published).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/354,643, filed Jan. 27, 2010, inventors Anzures et al. (not published).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/368,996, filed Sep. 1, 2010, inventors Inose et al. (not published).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/369,061, filed Sep. 1, 2010, inventors Chaudhri et al. (not published).