Latest AngioDynamics, Inc Patents:
- Fluid Delivery and Treatment Device and Method of Use
- Manufacture of plastic scintillation dosimeters
- Medical devices and pumps therefor
- Device and Method for the Ablation of Fibrin Sheath Formation on a Venous Catheter
- System and methods for removing undesirable material within a circulatory system utilizing during a surgical procedure
The features shown in broken lines depict environmental subject matter only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an introducer hub, as shown and described.
|D250770||January 9, 1979||McFarlane|
|4620847||November 4, 1986||Shishov et al.|
|D342136||December 7, 1993||Lafferty et al.|
|D355031||January 31, 1995||Yoshikawa|
|5846226||December 8, 1998||Urmey|
|6245044||June 12, 2001||Daw et al.|
|D630734||January 11, 2011||Speiser|
|D663832||July 17, 2012||Essinger et al.|
|D687548||August 6, 2013||Hayashi|
|D699341||February 11, 2014||Clark|
|D709188||July 15, 2014||Guala|
|20020072711||June 13, 2002||Cindrich|
|20020099335||July 25, 2002||Zohmann|
- Angiodynamics, Mini Stick Max, Jan. 23, 2015, http://www.angiodynamics.com/uploads/pdf/052014-010448—120313-083800—NAVB—460—MiniStickMax—Brochure—Rev2.pdf.