Latest St. Jude Medical, Cardiology Division, Inc. Patents:
The broken lines in all views are for environmental and illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a catheter handle, as shown and described.
|D345419||March 22, 1994||Horrigan et al.|
|D351652||October 18, 1994||Thompson et al.|
|7194294||March 20, 2007||Panescu et al.|
|7606609||October 20, 2009||Muranushi et al.|
|D612044||March 16, 2010||Scheibe|
|D634421||March 15, 2011||El-Gad et al.|
|D634422||March 15, 2011||El-Gad et al.|
|D655406||March 6, 2012||Ma et al.|
|8725228||May 13, 2014||Koblish et al.|
|20100063478||March 11, 2010||Selkee|
- Therapy 4mm, Bi-directional catheter deflection, ordering information and accessories, St. Jude Medical, pp. 1-2, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2010)
- Safire BLU Duo Bi-directional ablation catheter irrigated 4 mm tip thermocouple quadripolar, St. Jude Medical, p. 169, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2010).
- Balzer DX-20, Bidirectional duodecapolar diagnostic catheter, Boston Scientific, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2012). Web Aug. 13, 2014, http://www.bostonscientific.com/content/dam/bostonscientific/ep/portfolio-group/EPT-10908-Prime-Spec—shee.
- EZ Steer NAV Bi-directional diagnostic/ablation deflection tip catheter, Instructions for use, Biosense Webster, Inc., pp. 1-16, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2006-2010). Web Aug. 13, 2014.
- EZ Steer Thermocool diagnostic/ablation deflectable tip catheter, Instructions for use, Biosense Webster, Inc. pp. 1-16, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2007-2013). Web Aug. 13, 2014.
- Blazer Prime, Temperature ablation catheter, Boston Scientific, n.d. (copyright date identified as 2010). 3 pgs. Web Aug. 13, 2014, http://www.bostonscientific.com/content/dam/bostonscientific/ep/portfolio-group/EPT-10908-Prime-Spec-Shee.