Handheld maintenance tool
Latest FISHER-ROSEMOUNT SYSTEMS, INC. Patents:
- Systems and methods for merging modular control systems into a process plant
- Automatic maintenance estimation in a plant environment
- Methods and apparatus to setup single-use equipment/processes
- Methods and apparatus for using analytical/statistical modeling for continued process verification (CPV)
- Binding of devices in a process plant using I/O-abstracted field device configurations
The broken lines represent elements of the handheld maintenance tool that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a handheld maintenance tool, as shown and described.
Filed: Jul 15, 2016
Date of Patent: Jul 4, 2017
Assignee: FISHER-ROSEMOUNT SYSTEMS, INC. (Round Rock, TX)
Inventors: Alan Roger Dewey (Plymouth, MN), Todd M. Toepke (Eden Prairie, MN), Tom Johnson (Rosemount, MN)
Primary Examiner: Antoine D Davis
Application Number: 29/571,212