Container having surface indicia
Latest The Procter & Gamble Company Patents:
The broken lines shown in the drawings are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for container having surface indicia, as shown and described.
|D639183||June 7, 2011||Nixon|
|D639184||June 7, 2011||Nixon|
|D649453||November 29, 2011||Gonzalez|
|D656837||April 3, 2012||Lanz|
|D658070||April 24, 2012||Lanz|
|D662658||June 26, 2012||Nixon|
|D662659||June 26, 2012||Nixon|
|D716650||November 4, 2014||Robinson|
|D745393||December 15, 2015||Robinson|
- U.S. Appl. No. 15/099,670, filed Apr. 15, 2016, Luke Anthony Snider.
- U.S. Appl. No. 15/099,673, filed Apr. 15, 2016, Jack Wesley English III.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/561,344, filed Apr. 15, 2016, Luke Anthony Snider.
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/561,346, filed Apr. 15, 2016, Luke Anthony Snider.
- Commercially available Products, photographs taken on Nov. 23, 2015. (6 packages).
- Instructions on a top-loading washing machine. (Photograph taken on Nov. 17, 2016.
- American Cleaning Institute, High Efficiency Washers and Dryers—Working in Harmony to Save Energy and Water, pp. 1-16, © 2005, 2010 American Cleaning Institute. www.cleaninginstitute.org.
Filed: Apr 15, 2016
Date of Patent: Feb 27, 2018
Assignee: The Procter & Gamble Company (Cincinnati, OH)
Inventors: Luke Anthony Snider (Cincinnati, OH), Jack Wesley English, III (Liberty Township, OH), Robert Eugene Heard (Covington, KY), Amy Meyers Krehbiel (Cincinnati, OH)
Primary Examiner: Sandra Morris
Application Number: 29/561,343