Latest Honeywell International Inc. Patents:
- COATINGS CONTAINING NICKEL-TUNGSTEN PLATING LAYERS AND METHODS FOR THE PRODUCTION THEREOF
- METHOD AND APPARATUS TO REDUCE LOSSES IN A COMPACT HIGH SPEED GENERATOR
- OZONE CONVERTER LEADING EDGE PROTECTION
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR STABILIZED APPROACH ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR REPRESENTATION OF FLIGHT EVENTS USING ICONS WITHIN A GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE
The broken line portions of the figures represent unclaimed subject matter only and form no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a meter housing, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 10, 2016
Date of Patent: Mar 13, 2018
Assignee: Honeywell International Inc. (Morris Plains, NJ)
Inventors: Thomas Owen McBride (Raleigh, NC), Garry Melvin Loy (Raleigh, NC), Steven Criscione (Raleigh, NC), Warren Ginn (Raleigh, NC)
Primary Examiner: Antoine Duval Davis
Application Number: 29/580,460