Latest Brunswick Corporation Patents:
- Proximity Sensing System and Method for a Marine Vessel
- Proximity Sensing System and Method for a Marine Vessel with Automated Proximity Sensor Location Estimation
- Methods and devices for securing devices and accessories to a track system
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR CONTROLLING LOW-SPEED PROPULSION OF A MARINE VESSEL
- METHODS AND SYSTEMS FOR CONTROLLING PROPULSION OF A MARINE VESSEL TO ENHANCE PROXIMITY SENSING IN A MARINE ENVIRONMENT
The broken line showing of an engine in
The ornamental design for an engine cover, as shown and described.
|D375101||October 29, 1996||Icenogle|
|6263850||July 24, 2001||Winmill|
|D512438||December 6, 2005||Matsunami|
|D527023||August 22, 2006||Terazono|
|7137378||November 21, 2006||Jaeger|
|D541303||April 24, 2007||Drew|
|D754753||April 26, 2016||Kiyoyuki|
|D774113||December 13, 2016||Underhill|
|D775234||December 27, 2016||Okuyama|
|9527568||December 27, 2016||Belter|
|D777791||January 31, 2017||Okuyama|
|9551307||January 24, 2017||Hamzeh|
|20020011222||January 31, 2002||Bilek|
|20090130417||May 21, 2009||Maeda|
|20090179460||July 16, 2009||Peterson|
|20170152818||June 1, 2017||Newman|
- Seaboard Marine, “Cummins QSB 6.7 Specifications,” website, available at least as early as Jan. 2013, p. 4, available at http://www.sbmar.com/engine-info/cummins-qsb6-7-specifications/, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- Ritchie, Craig, “Mercury Marine Launches New 6.7L Diesel,” website, Feb. 15, 2015, p. 1, available at http://www.boat.com/news/mercury-marine-launches-new-6-7l-diesel, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- John Deere US, “Power Tech 9.0L Marine Propulsion Engine,” website, available at https://www.deere.com/en_US/products/engines_and_drivetrain/marine/propulsion_certified/6090_series/6090SFM85_A.page, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- The Crowley Advisor, “Boating In-Season Check List,” website showing photograph of Volvo Penta D6, May 31, 2012, p. 4, available at http://crowleysyachtyard.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- Western Branch Diesel, “Volvo Penta Heavy Duty Propulsion,” website showing photograph of Volvo Penta D9, p. 3, available at http://www.westernbranchdiesel.com/brands/volvo-penta/, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- Marine Power, “Yanmar Inboard Engine 530hp/390kW,” website, available at http://www.marine-power.co.uk/index_php?route=product/product&product_id=773, last accessed Feb. 10, 2017.
- Mercury Marine, “Mercury Mercruiser Inboards,” website, available at https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/engines/inboard-and-sterndrive/mercruiser/inboards/, last accessed Feb. 14, 2017.
- Mercury Marine, “Mercury Mercruiser 6.2L,” website, available at https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/engines/inboard-and-sterndrive/mercruiser/62l/, last accessed Feb. 14, 2017.
- Mercury Marine, “Mercury Mercruiser 4.5L,” website, available at https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/engines/inboard-and-sterndrive/mercruiser/45l/, last accessed Feb. 14, 2017.
Filed: Feb 14, 2017
Date of Patent: Aug 21, 2018
Assignee: Brunswick Corporation (Mettawa, IL)
Inventors: Travis J. Vaninetti (Los Gatos, CA), Todd D. Dannenberg (Fond du Lac, WI)
Primary Examiner: T Chase Nelson
Assistant Examiner: Ania Aman
Application Number: 29/593,919