Display screen or portion thereof with transitional graphical user interface
Latest Google Patents:
- Multi-state press and hold user interface
- Methods and graphical user interfaces for reporting performance information for an HVAC system controlled by a self-programming network-connected thermostat
- Web-based wireless hotspot creation and management
- Methods and systems for varying channel scanning duration
- Action-based content scoring
The appearance of the image transitions sequentially between the images shown in
The shading depicts a contrast in appearance.
The outermost long-dashed broken lines illustrate an electronic device, which constitutes environment of the design and forms no part of the claim. The medium-length-dashed broken line illustrates the boundary of the design and forms no part of the claim. The remaining short-dashed broken lines illustrate portions of the graphical user interface that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a display screen or portion thereof with transitional graphical user interface, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D734350||July 14, 2015||Inose|
|D746849||January 5, 2016||Anzures|
|D747732||January 19, 2016||Scalisi|
|D770491||November 1, 2016||Jung|
|D789395||June 13, 2017||Weeresinghe|
|9706244||July 11, 2017||Lee|
|D795281||August 22, 2017||Kim|
|D797133||September 12, 2017||Marcolongo|
|D810113||February 13, 2018||Huynh|
|D812074||March 6, 2018||Ta|
|D812640||March 13, 2018||Spector|
|D816710||May 1, 2018||Chetzroni|
|D822034||July 3, 2018||Clymer|
|D822692||July 10, 2018||Loychik|
|D822702||July 10, 2018||Gandhi|
|D823871||July 24, 2018||Verdu Orts|
|20130104077||April 25, 2013||Felt|
|20170024091||January 26, 2017||Hosier, Jr.|
- “Could putting a menu button on the bottom center work well in a mobile app?” stackexchange.com. Feb. 20, 2014. Accessed Mar. 28, 2018. Available online at URL: <https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/52564/could-putting-a-menu-button-on-the-bottom-center-work-well-in-a-mobile-app-sort>.
- Thomas, Dallas. “Disable Any Bloatware App on Your Android Device (No Root Required).” android.gadgethacks.com. Nov. 17, 2016. Accessed Mar. 28, 2018. Available online at URL: <Disable Any Bloatware App on Your Android Device (No Root Required) >.
- Thomas, Dallas. “How to Manage App Permissions on Marshmellow or Higher.” android.gadgethacks.com. Mar. 31, 2017. Accessed Mar. 28, 2018. Available online at URL: <https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/android-basics-manage-app-permissions-marshmallow-higher-0168220/>.
Filed: Jun 29, 2017
Date of Patent: Oct 9, 2018
Assignee: Google LLC (Mountain View, CA)
Inventors: Devin Mancuso (Mountain View, CA), Brian Williams (Santa Monica, CA), Sugeeti Kochhar (Fremont, CA), James Shu (Mountain View, CA), Benjamin Kawaichi (San Francisco, CA), Jan Blom (Saratoga, CA), Doris Neubauer (Los Angeles, CA)
Primary Examiner: Cathron C Brooks
Assistant Examiner: Christian P. McLean
Application Number: 29/609,250