Parachute cord accessory
- HERMETIC SEAL FOR USE IN AN IMPLANTABLE METRONOMIC DRUG PUMP AND A MEHTOD OF MANUFACTURING THE SAME
- Tumor pH-shiftable coating and the nucleus-directed nanoparticles facilitate the targeted chemotherapy and gene therapy against multiple cancers and use thereof
- SUBSTRATE PROCESSING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Acer palmatum tree named 'ARJOS1'
- SHIELDED CONDUCTIVE PATH AND SHIELDING PIPE
The broken lines are for illustrative purposes and represent environmental structure and unclaimed portions of the invention and therefore form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a parachute cord accessory, substantially as shown and described.
|D170453||September 1953||Du Bois et al.|
|D681498||May 7, 2013||Kornerup|
|D691910||October 22, 2013||Kelleghan|
|D697447||January 14, 2014||Kelleghan|
|8756965||June 24, 2014||Walchle et al.|
|D716173||October 28, 2014||Garcia|
|D721607||January 27, 2015||Lindstrom|
|8925348||January 6, 2015||Gagne|
|D722521||February 17, 2015||Kelleghan|
|9021664||May 5, 2015||Ingalls|
|D767250||September 27, 2016||Poggi|
|D770934||November 8, 2016||Kelleghan|
|20110252649||October 20, 2011||Lovitz|
|20130031935||February 7, 2013||Kelleghan|