Control valve assembly
Latest Dresser, LLC Patents:
- Regulating overtravel in bi-furcated plugs for use in valve assemblies
- Predicting maintenance requirements for a valve assembly
- Method of operating a liquid-level transmitter device and implementation thereof
- System and method to display data defining operation of a valve assembly on a trend graph on a user interface
- Expanding functions of a process device
The broken lines shown in the figures are for the purpose of illustrating portions of the control valve assembly that form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a control valve assembly, as shown and described.
|20120161054||June 28, 2012||Frank|
|20120241659||September 27, 2012||Clifford|
|20130320252||December 5, 2013||Hageman|
|20160169410||June 16, 2016||Wheeler|
|20160279454||September 29, 2016||Ringer|
|20170022948||January 26, 2017||Allen|
|20170326394||November 16, 2017||Ringer|
- Johanning, J., et al., Control Valve Assembly, GE Co-Pending U.S. Appl. No. 62/331,997, filed May 5, 2016.
- Johanning, J., et al., Torque Hub, GE Co-Pending U.S. Appl. No. 29/598,974, filed Mar. 30, 2017.
Filed: May 5, 2016
Date of Patent: Dec 25, 2018
Assignee: Dresser, LLC (Addison, TX)
Inventors: Jeffrey Louis Johanning (Ponte Vedra, FL), Abdul Raoof Mohamed (Jacksonville, FL), Jayesh K Shah (Palantine, IL)
Primary Examiner: Cynthia Ramirez
Assistant Examiner: Gino Colan
Application Number: 29/563,478